4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlexandra Road, Southampton
Offers in Region of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached House
- Extended & Improved
- Four Bedrooms
- Living Room & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Conservatory
- Cloakroom & Family Bathroom
- South Facing Garden
- Driveway & Garage
Occupying a convenient and sought after location within easy reach of the City centre and train station this well presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom semi detached house offers a wealth of spacious accommodation arranged over three floors with a driveway, garage and south facing garden.
Occupying a convenient and sought after location within easy reach of the City centre and train station, lies this well presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom semi detached house which offers a wealth of spacious accommodation arranged over three floors with a driveway, garage and south facing garden.
Upon entering the property you are greeted by a welcoming entrance hall, from here stairs rise to the first floor, and the ground floor consists of a cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and a conservatory/utility room.
The first floor landing leads to four well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom, a further staircase rises to a converted loft bedroom.
Externally to the front of the property there is a driveway providing parking for up to three vehicles. Side gates lead to a detached garage and the rear garden which is laid to lawn and patio and enjoys a southerly aspect.
Living Room 10' 1" x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.07m x 3.33m into recess )
Dining Room 12' 9" x 10' 10" into recess ( 3.89m x 3.30m into recess )
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 10" into recess x 10' 9" ( 3.30m into recess x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 10' 9" into bay x 10' 10" ( 3.28m into bay x 3.30m )
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.31m )
Second Floor Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room 9' 4" max x 15' 9" max ( 2.84m max x 4.80m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44049255.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.