2 bedroom house for saleAlabama Street, Plumstead, SE18
- 12ft Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Modern Ground Floor Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Mature Established Rear Garden
- Conveniently Located
*** GUIDE PRICE £320,000 - £340,000 ***
A well presented two bedroom brick fronted period style home, conveniently located for Plumstead Common, local shops, bus routes and amenities.
*12FT LOUNGE* *MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER* *MODERN GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM* *DOUBLE GLAZING AND CENTRAL HEATING* *MATURE ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN* *CONVENIENTLY LOCATED*
Rear Garden: Mainly laid to lawn with patio area and shed.
Plumstead and Woolwich are part of South East London's big reinvention, with Woolwich town centre unrecognisable compared to 20 years ago. Already home to an excellent mainline rail service and the DLR, Woolwich's Crossrail station is well underway. Together with the redevelopment of the Royal Arsenal, Woolwich is emerging as a new urban centre.
Plumstead offers an altogether greener setting, with the vast commons and Oxleas Wood provide a perfect backdrop to some stunning period properties.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44049864.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLU160433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Plumstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.