2 bedroom flat for saleProvost Road, Dundee, DD3
Sold STC £50,000
- Attractive Top Floor Flat
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Spacious Lounge
- EPC = D
- 2 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Double Glazing And Electric Heating
* Attractive top floor flat forming part of a traditional tenement offering spacious accommodation with ample storage.
* Situated in an established residential area within easy reach of the city centre and a wide range of local amenities
* Well suited to first time buyers or those seeking an ideal investment opportunity.
* Bright and spacious lounge
* Kitchen and shower room
* Double glazing and electric heating
* Communal gardens to the rear
This is an attractive top floor flat forming part of a traditional tenement offering spacious accommodation with ample storage. The accommodation comprises: lounge, kitchen, shower room and 2 bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazing and electric heating. Externally there are communal gardens to the rear. EPC = D
Peddie Street is situated to the north east of the city centre close to a wide range of local amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and regular bus services to all parts of the city.
Ideal first time purchase or Buy to Let investment with early viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 14' 0" x 14' 4" (4.26m x 4.36m )
Kitchen 6' 5" x 11' 2" (1.96m x 3.39m )
Shower Room 4' 11" x 7' 0" (1.51m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 8' 5" x 14' 4" (2.57m x 4.37m )
Bedroom 8' 4" x 7' 5" (2.53m x 2.25m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44050101.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528549669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.