8 bedroom barn conversion for saleHarraton Barn, Modbury
- Unique Development Opportunity
- Full Planning Consent
- Two Large Four Bed Houses
- Additional Paddock
- Gardens, Garages and Parking
DESCRIPTION A large traditional Grade II Listed stone barn with full planning consent for conversion to two, four bedroom residential units, with garage and gardens. South facing location only a mile from a small Georgian town. Planning Consent number 02/1481/15/F. Full plans and Consents can be viewed on the South Hams District Council Planning Portal
SITUATION Harraton Barn is located just off the A379 Modbury to Kingsbridge road, approximately a mile east of Modbury, and has easy access to this Georgian gem of a town, with its excellent range of facilities and shops. A short drive away is the stunning South Hams coastline with beautiful sandy beaches and hidden coves. The popular town of Salcombe is just 25 minutes' drive.
An adjoining productive and level 0.75 acre paddock, is also available to the purchaser.
METHOD OF SALE Private Treaty
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE Luscombe Maye for themselves and the Vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or a contract nor any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are without responsibility on the part of Luscombe Maye or the Vendor.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The Vendor does not make or give, and neither Luscombe Maye nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. The successful buyer will be required to pay to the Auctioneers an Administration Fee of £950 plus VAT at 20% (or whatever may be the prevailing rate), payable at the same time as the deposit for each lot purchased.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE A copy of the special conditions of sale relating to the property may be obtained from the Vendor's Solicitors:-
29 Fore Street
Telephone : 01548 857000
The property is offered for sale subject to the special conditions of sale all of which will be set out in the legal pack.
SERVICES Mains water and electricity will need to be brought to site by the purchaser. A private drainage system is envisaged in the planning consent.
TENURE Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
VIEWING Strictly by arrangement with the Agent, Messrs Luscombe Maye on 01548 830831.
DIRECTIONS From Modbury take the A379 towards Kingsbridge and Harraton Barn will be found on the left after approximately a mile.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44050131.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101034009853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe Maye, Modbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.