3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRowland Avenue, Studley, Warwickshire
- Three-Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Highly Sought After Village Location
- Landscaped Garden with Water Pond
- Through Lounge & Conservatory
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Pantry
- Separate Utility Room
- Good-sized Bedrooms
- EPC Rating = D66
This Well-Presented Three-Bedroom Semi-Detached House with a Conservatory, enjoys a convenient location within a highly sought after village of Studley. The property offers excellent access to the village amenities including shops, restaurants, supermarkets and schooling as well as to the open countryside.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Through Lounge, Good-sized Conservatory, Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Pantry and a Separate Utility Room to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom with Built-in Wardrobe, Second Double Bedroom, Good-sized Third Bedroom and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Delightfully Landscaped Rear Garden with a Feature Water Pond, Front Garden, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44050206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7014300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.