3 bedroom terraced house for saleGoathland Drive, Sheffield
Sold STC £90,000
- Three bedrooms
- Attractive rear garden
- Impressive John Lewis kitchen
- Downstairs w/c
- Popular residential area
This property offers tastefully presented and spacious living accommodation enjoying an impressive John Lewis fitted kitchen with dining area, lounge with patio doors to a beautiful garden, utility/porch, cloakroom/wc, three bedrooms and stylish shower room.
Only with an internal inspection can you truly appreciate this stunning three bedroom town house with many contemporary features and attractive rear garden. This property offers tastefully presented and spacious living accommodation enjoying an impressive John Lewis fitted kitchen with dining area, lounge with patio doors to a beautiful garden, utility/porch, cloakroom/wc, three bedrooms and stylish shower room. No chain involved.
With wall and base units incorporating work surfaces and space for appliances, stainless steel sink, single glazed window and door to entrance hall.
With a gas central heating radiator, useful storage cupboard and staircase to first floor landing.
With w/c, cloak cupboard, gas central heating radiator, laminate style flooring and double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 11' x 11' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.40m )
An impressive John Lewis fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, brick effect splashback tiling, Stoves hob with extractor above, Stoves gas oven, electric grill, integrated microwave and fridge freezer, wine rack, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window and laminate style flooring.
Lounge 20' 8" x 11' 3" ( 6.30m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiators and patio doors to the attractive rear garden. The focal point in the lounge has to be the feature fireplace incorporating a marbled effect back and hearth housing the electric fire.
First Floor Landing
With useful storage cupboard and doors leading off to further accommodation.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.45m x 2.87m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built in bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.77m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and useful storage area.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 9' 3" ( 2.46m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and laminate style flooring.
Suite comprises shower enclosure, vanity sink unit, complementary tiling, w/c, heated towel rail, useful storage cupboard, vinyl flooring and double glazed window.
An attractive rear garden enjoying a good sized paved patio area leading to a lawn incorporating a variety of mature plants and shrubs and garden shed. To the front of the property there is a low maintenance paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44051562.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.