3 bedroom terraced house for saleRodmill Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £300,000
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Spacious Kitchen / Diner & Conservatory
- Attractive Rear Garden
- En-Suite to Master
- Sought After Old Town Area
- **GUIDE PRICE £300,000-£310,000**
GUIDE PRICE £300,000-£310,000
Attractive three bedroom terraced family home situated in the sought after Old Town area. Offering bright & spacious accommodation with open kitchen/diner, conservatory overlooking the pretty rear garden, three double bedrooms with en-suite to master & cloakroom.
**GUIDE PRICE £300,000-£310,000** Old Town. A charming older style terraced house situated in one of the most sought after residential areas benefiting from being within close proximity to local shops and amenities and easy access to the town centre via regular bus services. The accommodation is presented over three floors and comprises open plan kitchen/diner and separate lounge with accommodation on the first and second floor having three double bedrooms, family bathroom, separate toilet and en suite from the bedroom on the top floor. Externally the property boasts a beautiful private and secluded rear garden accessed via the conservatory and stunning far reaching views across Eastbourne to the front of the property. An internal viewing is considered essential as properties of the caliber rarely become available.
Door to the front into entrance porch with tiled flooring and window to the front.
Door from porch into entrance hall with window, radiator, wooden flooring and telephone point.
Living Room 13' 6" into bay x 11' 5" into recess ( 4.11m into bay x 3.48m into recess )
Bay window with secondary glazing, radiator, TV point and log burner.
Open Plan Kitchen / Diner 20' 6" x 11' 9" max ( 6.25m x 3.58m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integral fridge freezer, door to conservatory and windows to the rear and side aspects.
Conservatory 10' 8" x 5' 6" ( 3.25m x 1.68m )
Stairs from the entrance hall to the first floor landing with airing cupboard and radiator. Stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.38m )
Window to the front aspect with secondary glazing, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
Window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising of corner bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and window to the rear.
Comprising of WC and window to the rear.
Stairs from the first floor landing up to the second floor landing with access to:
Double glazed velux style window to the rear aspect, TV point and eaves loft space.
Comprising of shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, WC and fully tiled walls and floor.
Private rear garden with patio area extending to area laid to lawn and side access into dining room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44051598.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.