2 bedroom detached house for sale8 Caray Grove, Creech St. Michael, Taunton, Somerset, TA3 5TB
- A spacious detached bungalow situated in a small cul de sac
- Favoured edge of village location close to local amenities
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Living/dining room and fitted kitchen
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom
- Drive parking for a number of cars leading to a single garage
- Private enclosed rear garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Highly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company
Standing in a small cul de sac of detached properties, this spacious two bedroom bungalow comes to the market with the benefit of no onward chain.
Built with brick faced cavity walls and sealed unit double glazed windows under a tiled and insulated roof, the gas centrally heated accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch to hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom. To the front there are level open plan gardens and drive parking for a number of vehicles leading to a detached single garage, whilst to the rear is an enclosed private garden laid in the main to lawn.
The thoroughly deserves a personal inspection and comes strongly recommended by the sole agents, Ware & Company.
Caray Grove is situated on Ryesland Way, a small cul de sac of detached properties on the south eastern outskirts of Creech St. Michael. The village is particularly well catered for including a village stores/post office, primary school, doctors' surgery and pharmacy, public house, church, veterinary practice and easy access to the picturesque Taunton to Bridgwater Canal that bisects the village.
A regular bus service connects through to Taunton Town Centre which is noted for its wide variety of high street shops, bars and restaurants, national bus and railway station, The County Cricket Ground and recreation grounds. In addition, there is easy access to the M5 Motorway at Junction 25 (Blackbrook).
Gross Internal Floor Area:
Living/Dining Room: 5.49m (18'0'') x 3.11m (10'2'')
Kitchen: 2.56m (8'4'') x 2.41m (7'9'')
Bedroom 1: 3.78m (12'4'') x 3.11m (10'2'')
Bedroom 2: 2.68m (8'8'') x 2.38m (7'8'')
Bathroom: 2.35m (7'7'') x 1.77m (5'8'')
Garage: 5.30m (17'4'') x 2.62m (8'6'')
Main services of gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating with radiators and sealed unit double glazing. Telephone and broadband are current connected, subject to TELECOM regulations.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44051673.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ware & Co, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.