2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Gate, Newark
Withdrawn from Market
- Delightful character property
- Convenient for town centre and train station
- Lounge and inner hallway
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Modern fitted breakfast kitchen
- First floor bathroom
- Generous rear garden with outbuildings
- No Chain
This character property is situated conveniently for access to Newark North Gate station and a short distance from the town centre. The well presented accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, breakfast kitchen, cellar storage room, two bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. In addition to the convenient location, the property benefits from a generous rear garden with outbuildings, upvc double glazing, gas central heating, and is marketed with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44052471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7082151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Brambles, Newark . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.