4 bedroom detached house for saleWessex Drive, Giltbrook, Nottingham
Sold STC £225,000
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Driveway and Garage
- No Upward Chain
We are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom detached property located on an access only private drive in a popular residential area of Giltbrook. The property is offered for sale with No Upward Chain and viewing is highly recommended.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ....................................We are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom detached property located on an access only private drive in a popular residential area of Giltbrook. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, ground floor wc, lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility, to the first floor there are four bedrooms, master having ensuite, and family bathroom. The property is offered for sale with No Upward Chain and viewing is highly recommended.
Having Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator.
Ground Floor W C
Having low level wc, vanity style hand wash basin, wall mounted radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 7" max ( 4.34m x 3.84m max )
Having Upvc double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point, wall mounted gas fire with hearth and surround.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 7' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.26m )
With double glazed patio doors leading out to garden, wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 13' 1" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.99m max x 2.51m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob, integrated dishwasher, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Utility Room 6' 3" max x 5' 5" ( 1.91m max x 1.65m )
Fitted with base units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer, plumbing and space for washing machine, dryer and fridge freezer, and housing for gas central heating boiler, Upvc double glazed door to side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway, having airing cupboard, loft access and internal doors to bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" plus wardrobes x 11' 3" ( 3.73m plus wardrobes x 3.43m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, fully fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a matching three piece suite comprising of freestanding shower cubicle with shower head over, low level wc, vanity style wash hand basin, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 5" max x 6' 10" ( 4.09m max x 2.08m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 5" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.09m max x 2.82m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 5" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.48m max x 2.59m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Fitted with a matching three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level wc, vanity style hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The property is accessed via a shared private driveway. To the front of the property there is off road parking for multiple vehicles and leading to single integral garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned enclosed garden having patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44052591.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.