3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOundle Road, Peterborough
Sold STC £154,000
- REDUCED FROM £165,000 TO £154,000
- No Onward Chain
- Well Maintained Front & Rear Gardens
- Established Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Feature Fire Places
* BUYERS INCENTIVE* NO ONWARD CHAIN. Bay fronted semi detached house with feature open fire places to some rooms with enclosed well maintained rear garden situated within close proximity of the city centre.
Established semi detached bay fronted house situated within close proximity of the city centre and local amenities. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property offers well maintained gardens to the front and rear of the property. Being sold with no onward chain this property is ideal for first time buyers.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 8" Including Chimney Plus Bay ( 4.22m x 3.25m Including Chimney Plus Bay )
Dining Room 10' 7" x 10' Including Chimney Plus Bay ( 3.23m x 3.05m Including Chimney Plus Bay )
Kitchen 10' x 5' 8" ( 3.05m x 1.73m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 8' x 10' ( 2.44m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 6" Including Chimney Plus Bay ( 3.05m x 2.90m Including Chimney Plus Bay )
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' Including Storage Cupboard ( 2.29m x 2.13m Including Storage Cupboard )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44053437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.