2 bedroom flat for saleBromfield Court, Oliver Grove , South Norwood, SE25 6EH
Sold STC £299,950
- Large two bedroom character conversion flat
- Situated in a tree lined side road
- Fitted Kitchen with oven & hob
- High Street and Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station are nearby
- Bathroom in white
- Impressive large master bedroom
- Ideal first time buy
- Parking to rear (not allocated)
- Simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated
LARGE TWO BEDROOM CHARACTER CONVERSION FLAT. Situated in a tree lined side road which is very convenient for the High Street with its various shops, supermarket in Station Road along with a coffee shop which is opposite. Norwood Junction BR/Overground station is also close by. Benefits from heating, fitted kitchen with oven & hob and bathroom in white. LARGE AND IMPRESSIVE MASTER BEDROOM. This property simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated. These character conversions are always sought after. IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET. The vendor informs us there is parking to the rear but not allocated. VIEW NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Please note that these are draft details and we are awaiting approval by the vendor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.