1 bedroom flat for saleDrakefell Road, Brockley, SE4
- Almost 600 sq ft of living space
- First floor
- 16ft bedroom
- Approximately 0.3 miles to Brockley Station
- Needs updating
- Ideal investment or first time buy
- Bay window
- 15ft reception room
- Loft access
- Desirable Telegraph Hill area
Located approximately 0.3 miles from Brockley station and 0.4 miles from Nunhead station this property is well suited to commuters.
From Brockley station you can travel too:
London Bridge in Approximately 12 minutes
Canaray Wharf in approximately 18 minutes
From Nunhead station you can travel too:
Victoria in approximately 15 minutes
St Pancras in approximately 27 minutes
The flat requires some updating but offers potential as it occupies the entire first floor of this period terraced building and is approximately 600 sq ft.
The property is also located in the sought after Telegrapgh Hill area known for it's period properties, parks and community spirit.
Brockley offers some well known local cafes and pubs, but should you ever fancy a change of scenery, Nunhead and Peckham will offer even greater variety to keep you busy.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44054013.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHSAL99265639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.