2 bedroom flat for saleBrierfield Close, Barnsley
Sold STC £65,000
- 2 bedrooms
- First floor flat
- Popular location
SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION... REFURBISHED... FIRST FLOOR FLAT... VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
Situated in this popular and sought after location is this refurbished, well presented, first floor flat with gas central heating, double glazing where stated and garden to the rear. The property will interest a range of purchasers due to its proximity to Barnsley hospital, Barnsley town centre and the M1 network.
With a side facing double glazed entrance door and a staircase rising to the first floor landing where there is a side facing double glazed window, store cupboard and access to the loft.
Lounge / Dining Room 18' 2" x 11' 11" into recess ( 5.54m x 3.63m into recess )
Having a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.41m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units finished in Shaker style, a built in storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler, there is an extractor hood, four ring electric hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, single bowl sink, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.63m )
With a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 7' 11" into recess ( 3.45m x 2.41m into recess )
Having a built in storage cupboard, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiling to the walls, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
There is access to a store cupboard and there is a garden to the rear with a lawn and patio.
Proceed from the town centre up Summer Lane from the Townend Roundabout, turn left after Howarth Timber on to Bingley Street which becomes Brierfield Close where the property can be found.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44054343.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL112013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.