3 bedroom terraced house for saleBricknell Avenue, Hull
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £135,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Rear Garden & Garage
- Viewing Essential
Three bedrooms a generous through lounge/diner, conservatory, loft area, rear garden with garage and ideally located.
Could this three bedroom home be more ideally located for those looking for the school catchment? The spacious accommodation on offer is generous and versatile and has a conservatory and loft area to boost the already generous accommodation. Viewing is highly recomended to appreciate the potential of this family home.
View now or miss out on this ideal family home. Fantastic potential in this ideal location. Call to view!
Double glazed front entrance door, radiator, laminate effect wood flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 10' 10" plus bay x 9' 10" plus recess ( 3.30m plus bay x 3.00m plus recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with electric fire, laminate effect wood flooring and archway through to:-
Dining Room 11' x 9' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.00m )
Wall mounted gas fire, radiator, laminate effect wood flooring and double doors to:-
Conservatory 8' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.62m x 1.91m )
Double glazed double doors to rear, radiator and laminate effect wood flooring.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 6' 8" max ( 4.50m x 2.03m max )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashback, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and laminate effect wood flooring.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" plus bay x 9' 1" plus wardrobes ( 3.33m plus bay x 2.77m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and laminate effect wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted boiler and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.46m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted cupboard and wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, complementary tiling and double glazed window to rear.
Loft Area 15' 10" max x 10' 9" into eaves ( 4.83m max x 3.28m into eaves )
(via stairs) Double glazed velux style window to the front aspect, radiator and laminate effect wood flooring.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden which is gravelled and pathway. To the rear is a garden mainly laid to lawn with flower beds, water feature, patio area, gate to rear access and garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44054358.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.