2 bedroom flat for saleLandmann House, Galleywall Rd, Surrey Quays, London, SE16 3PF
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 4th Floor - 778 sq ft
- Double Bedrooms
- Separate Kitchen & Lounge
- Variety of Amenities nearby
- 7 minutes to South Bermondsey Station
- Surrey Quays Overground close by
- 120 Year Leasehold
New Build Sales presents this well proportioned 2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat, ideally located within minutes from South Bermondsey Station. The property comprises a generous sized living room with timber flooring throughout, a separate modern kitchen, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom with the added benefit of a separate WC.
Situated little over 10 minutes from the wide open spaces of Southwark Park, the property is perfectly placed with excellent transport links and a variety of amenities nearby. Surrey Quays Overground Station is a short walk away and just 1 stop from Canada Water Station for the Jubilee Line.
Both Surrey Quays Shopping Centre and Leisure Park are within close proximity, offering an array of high street brands and restaurants, a large Tesco superstore, Odeon Cinema and Hollywood Bowling Alley.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.