3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMontrose Avenue, Intake, Doncaster
Sold STC £115,000
- Spacious Family Home
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Conservatory, Downstairs Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms, Shower Room
- Good Sized Enclosed Plot, Front, Side and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking, Double Garage
Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000 Situated in this popular location in Intake is this spacious three bedroomed family home and is located on a corner plot with gardens to the front, side and rear. The property has off road parking and a double garage.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and access to the bathroom.
Has a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with pedestal wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit, low level WC, beday and bath with shower over. There is full tiling to the walls, shaver point and central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 3" x 13' 5" ( 4.95m x 4.09m )
With front facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the feature with place with marble style tiled back and hearth with back boiler. There are cupboard and shelves to the recess, laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 22' x 8' 2" ( 6.71m x 2.49m )
Well appointed kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is complimentary tiling, professional style cooker with 8 ring gas hob, electric and gas ovens, stainless steel splashback and cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge and central heating radiator. A door gives access to the conservatory.
Has front and side facing double glazed windows, laminate flooring, two wall points, electric roof windows and double glazed doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft which has power, light and ladders
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 2" to the wardrobes ( 3.68m x 2.79m to the wardrobes )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and wardrobes providing hanging and storage space with matching dressing table.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" to the recess x 10' ( 3.63m to the recess x 3.05m )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.64m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing obscured window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and shower cubicle with shower. There is a chrome towel rail.
The property stands in an enclosed plot with large lawned garden to the front. To the rear is an enclosed garden with artificial grass and a decked area. To the side of the property is a driveway and leads to the garage.
Has an electric door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44055819.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.