3 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard Cottage, Castle Lane, WORTH, Wells, Somerset
- Spacious detached family home
- Two Acre field with lots of options (STPP)
- Field has large barn, stables and outbuildings
- Three to four bedrooms over three floors
- Large open plan kitchen and dining room
- Sitting room and ground floor shower room
- Undisturbed countryside views
FAMILY HOME AS WELL AS A TWO ACRE FIELD WITH OUTBUILDINGS.... Orchard Cottage is three bedroom detached family home set within the countryside village of Worth with undisturbed views across the Mendips and to Glastonbury Tor. On the ground floor there is a spacious sitting room with an open fire place, a large kitchen and dining room with bi-folding doors opening to the patio area and a shower room. The first floor has the three bedrooms and the family bathroom all with countryside views. One of the bedrooms has doors opening out to a balcony again with stunning views. From two of the bedrooms stairs rise to the second floor where there is an occasional bedroom or useful storage area. At the rear of the property is a large patio with a hot tub in the corner offering a wonderful position to enjoy summer evenings whilst taking in lovely countryside views. There is a detached garage and off road parking for at least two cars. In addition to the property there is a two acre field just up the lane with a large open barn, three stables and an outside kitchen and shower room. All with power, light and water and two entrances from the road providing various options to build (subject to planning).
Property ref: 121_2366_3444241
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44056872.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3444241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.