3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEden Drive, Askern, Doncaster
- Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000
- Spacious Three Bedroomed Semi-Detached Home
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking, Garage
Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000 Are you looking for you first property? This is the perfect property for you with two reception room, front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage.
Has a double glazed bay window with deep sill, central heating radiator, dado rail and stairs which rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 20' 5" x 11' 6" ( 6.22m x 3.51m )
With front facing double glazed bay window with deep sill. The focal point of the room is the wooden feature fireplace with marble style tiled back and hearth which houses the gas living flame fire. There are beams and coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator. This room opens through to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.57m )
With side facing double glazed patio doors and a rear facing obscured double glazed window. There are beams to the ceiling.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' x 7' 5" plus recess ( 4.57m x 2.26m plus recess )
With two rear facing double glazed windows and rear facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, gas hob with extractor above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated microwave, a breakfast bar, central heating radiator, understairs storage cupboard and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and airing cupboard. There is access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 11" max ( 3.51m x 3.02m max )
With front facing double glazed window, dado rail and wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Has a front facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and bath with shower over and shower screen. There is tiling to the walls, central heating radiator, extractor fan and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.82m )
A double room with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.26m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden. The driveway provides off road parking and leads to the garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which has been paved for ease of maintenance with shed, greenhouse and pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44057199.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.