8 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Easton, Great Dunmow, Essex
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Two Bedroom Barn Conversion
- Three Bedroom Annexe
- Two Acres Of Grounds
- Gated Frontage With Tree Lined Drive
- Garage With Double Bay Car-Port
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Multiple Reception Rooms
- Potential To Acquire Further Land
Set within approximately two acres of secluded grounds with gated frontage, is this five bedroom detached family home with a detached two bedroom barn conversion and three bedroom annexe. The property offers an abundance of potential to any purchaser, Longfield House also boasts an outside heated swimming pool with pool house, tree lined driveway leading to a single garage with double bay car-port and workshop to rear. Further benefits include en-suite facilities, dressing room, countryside views, formal gardens separate from the potential to acquire paddocking and multiple reception rooms. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property on offer.
Property ref: 121_2184_3278885
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3278885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Brewer Estate Agents, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.