3 bedroom detached house for saleValley Road, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Rear Garden
- Extended To The Rear
Property for sale in the NG5 Sherwood area. This property comes to the market ideal for any young family looking for a good sized property with good links into the City Centre and local City Hospital. Close to local shops and amenities with great schools within walking distance.
Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000. Property for sale in the NG5 Sherwood area. This property comes to the market ideal for any young family looking for a good sized property with good links into the City Centre and local City Hospital. Close to local shops and amenities with great schools within walking distance. Is an opportunity not to be missed, Viewing is highly advised. Call office for further details.
Double glazed door to the front with a understairs cupboard and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 10' 11" Plus Bay x 11' 11" Max ( 3.33m Plus Bay x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed window to the front with a wall mounted radiator.
Dining / Second Reception Room 12' 11" x 11' 11" Max ( 3.94m x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear, feature fire place and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 7' 11" ( 4.29m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a sink drainer, work surfaces and part tiled walls with wall mounted radiator. Electric oven and gas hob with space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the rear and a door leading out to the rear garden area.
Access via stairs for the entrance hallway, double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator and loft access housing the boiler.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" Plus Bay x 11' 11" Max ( 3.94m Plus Bay x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 11' 11" Max ( 3.35m x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 8' ( 2.51m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, separate WC and part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is a lawn area with fenced boundary and a large garage.
Garage 15' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.00m )
Power, lighting and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44058615.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.