4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSchool Road, Middleton, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious semi-detached bungalow
- Popular village location
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Off road parking & gardens
- Viewings recommended
Viewings are highly recommended to this spacious and well-presented semi-detached bungalow in the popular village of Middleton. Accommodation includes a dining area, good sized lounge, kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms and an en-suite to master.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a spacious bungalow in the popular village location of Middleton. The good sized accommodation comprises of dining area, study area, lounge, kitchen, utility room, bathroom, four bedrooms with en-suite to master and conservatory. Externally there is a gravel driveway providing parking and gardens.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Dining Area 19' 7" x 7' 8" ( 5.97m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, double glazed window and door to rear, archways and doors off.
Study Area 6' 5" x 5' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.68m )
Radiator, opening to inner lobby.
Access to roof space, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, doors to two bedrooms, door to lounge.
Lounge 17' 10" x 11' 7" into chimney breast recess ( 5.44m x 3.53m into chimney breast recess )
UPVC double glazed bow window to front, two radiators, television point, electric fire to fireplace, timber surround and mantel, marble hearth.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 8' ( 4.42m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, double oven, four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, one and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, UPVC double glazed window, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, television point, chrome towel radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" max x 10' max ( 3.58m max x 3.05m max )
L shaped room.
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.30m )
UPVC double glazed bow window to front, radiator.
Radiator, access to roof space, door to utility
Utility Room 4' 2" x 7' 3" ( 1.27m x 2.21m )
Worktop surface, wall mounted LPG boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliance.
Suite comprising of corner bath, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, UPVC double glazed window, towel radiator, extractor.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" max x 13' 9" max ( 4.32m max x 4.19m max )
L shaped room
Two radiators, television point, UPVC double glazed French doors through to conservatory.
Corner shower cubicle with multi jet shower, extractor, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, towel radiator.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.67m )
Of UPVC construction with poly-carbonate roof, two radiators, UPVC double glazed exit doors to either side.
To the front of the property there is a gravel driveway providing parking for vehicles and a lawned garden with flower borders. To the rear there is an enclosed garden with lawned garden with patio areas, wendy house and further low maintenance garden area with steps down to a timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44058618.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.