3 bedroom character property for saleLilac Cottage, West End Place, Ingham
- SUPERB CHARACTER COTTAGE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARDEN, GARAGE AND OUTBUILDING
- REVEALED WOOD BEAMS AND OPEN FIRE
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- STAMP DUTY PAID!
STAMP DUTY PAID - If you are looking for a SPACIOUS CHARACTER COTTAGE then this is the perfect home for you. Situated in the beautiful and well served village of Ingham, approximately 8 miles north from the historic and Cathedral city of Lincoln the property has the added benefit of having NO ONWARD CHAIN. Lilac Cottage offers well-presented accommodation comprising; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room and Fitted Kitchen. To the First Floor there are THREE BEDROOM (TWO DOUBLES) and a Family Bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a small, well stocked cottage style garden, a further small lawned area opposite, outbuilding and GARAGE in a block. The property further benefits from having Gas Central heating throughout.
DO NOT MISS OUT! Call Colonia Estate Agents 01522 527000 today to arrange your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44061000.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5313638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colonia Estate Agents, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.