3 bedroom house for saleDuke of Edinburgh Road, Sutton, SM1
Under Offer £399,950
- Separate dining room and reception
- Office space with access to the garden
- Large, landscaped garden with spacious shed
- Electric to Garage and Shed
- Huge drive way with enough space for two cars
- Close proximity to Greenshaw High School
This lovely three bedroom semi-detached house boasts ample accommodation, a large drive way for 2 cars, a garage and a beautifully kept rear garden.
This property is ideally located within close proximity of The Grove and the surrounding amenities. Sutton Common Station is just down the road offering great transport links into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 995785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.