3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSuffolk Road, Scampton, Lincoln
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 3 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- 18FT LOUNGE AND KITCHEN DINER
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND SEPARATE WC
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- POPULAR LOCATION
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
This is a great example of a THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME situated in an extremely popular location to the north of the City of Lincoln, close to the RAF base in Scampton, the home of the renowned Red Arrows display team and where the future Lincolnshire Airshow will be based from 2017. The NEWLY DECORATED accommodation comprises of; Entrance Hall,18ft LOUNGE and 18ft KITCHEN DINER. To the first floor are 3 Bedrooms (all with built in double wardrobes), Family Bathroom and Separate WC. Outside there is a DRIVEWAY FOR 3 VEHICLES, Front and Rear Gardens and 17ft DETACHED GARAGE. The property further benefits from uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating throughout. The property would suit a variety of buyers and would make a great investment opportunity also.
DO NOT MISS OUT! Call Colonia Estate Agents 01522 527000 today to arrange your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44061468.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7126612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colonia Estate Agents, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.