2 bedroom house for saleLong Street, Tetbury, Gloucestershire
- Entrance Hall, Reception Room,
- Utility Room, Kitchen,
- Workroom (potential for incorporation into kitchen/family room),
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom,
- Separate WC, Large Attic Room,
- Office Space (currently let out)
Located in the heart of Tetbury, renowned for its antique shops and proximity to the royal residence of Highgrove, this quaint two bedroom Grade II Listed cottage offers an incoming purchaser the opportunity to update and extend (subject to the usual planning consents).
Approached via a private alleyway off Long Street, number 22 is deceptively spacious. Currently comprising a good sized reception room, kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC, there is scope to adapt an existing workroom and a large attic (subject to planning). In addition there is also an additional space currently rented out on an a rolling short-term basis. This area could continue to be let out or, if approval was granted, incorporated into the main residence.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44061834.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CIR160765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Cirencester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.