5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 25 Parklands, Allerton Grove, Moortown, Leeds
- ** LAST ONE REMAINING **
- Exclusive Flagship Development with 29 homes
- Spacious 5 bedroom luxury detached home
- Velfac windows and doors for great energy performance
- Landscaped front gardens and turf to rear
- Block paved driveway leading to single or detached garage
- Surrounded by 7 Acres of Park Land
- Sought after location of LS17
- NHBC 10 year warranty
An exclusive flagship development comprising of twenty five houses by acclaimed developer Camstead Homes
Manning Stainton are pleased to market a superb collection of properties at Parklands in the ever popular location of LS17 which are situated on the edge of over 7 acres of park land.
With prices ranging from £560k-£750k these spacious detached five bedroom homes offer great living space as well as garden, private driveway and single or double garage.
The collection available is not to be missed!
*SALES OFFICE OPEN* MONDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY 10am-5pm, SATURDAY 10am-4pm and SUNDAY 10am-3pm. Please contact the Moortown branch and speak with our experienced sales advisor Carol Howe on 0113 237 0211
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO150649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.