3 bedroom town house for saleWeavers Chase, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Modern three bedroom property
- Open aspect view to the front
- Situated over three floors
- Three bedrooms & three bathrooms
- Two double bedrooms with en-suites to the top floor
- Double-glazed and centrally heated
- Single garage and tarmac driveway
- EPC Rating D
Ideally located within close proximity of Wakefield City Centre and having easy access to Junction 40 of the M1 stands this three bedroom en-townhouse property boasting accommodation over three levels comprising of; entrance hall, ground floor shower room, third bedroom and utility room. To the first floor is; a central landing with return staircase, a dining kitchen and main reception room. To the second floor sits two double bedrooms both enjoying their own en-suite shower rooms housing three piece suites in white. The property includes double glazing throughout, gas central heating and to the outside enjoys a tarmac single driveway and integral single garage with enclosed rear garden. The property is situated to the rear of this popular estate and would suit a range of buyers, due to its position the property enjoys pleasant open aspects view of the angling lake.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44063763.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR160685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.