4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt. Peters Footpath, Margate, Kent
Sold STC £150,000
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 4 bedroom end of terrace house
- Scope for improvement throughout
- Popular residential location
- Off road parking, long rear garden
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (74)
Situated in a popular location for families, close to town & within the catchment area for OFSTED recommended schools. This house requires complete modernisation throughout but has the scope to be a fantastic family house. Boasting impressive accommodation throughout, downstairs lends itself to a growing family, with a spacious lounge & kitchen with plenty of dining space. Conveniently there is a downstairs toilet adjacent to the good sized lean to which can be utilised as an additional dining room area. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms, more than enough for any family, with a family bathroom completing the first floor. Outside the long rear garden offers fantastic potential but is in need of some TLC, it is private, sunny & would be the perfect retreat for adults to relax & the children to play.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 17'7 x 13'2 (5.36m x 4.02m)
- Kitchen: 12'11 x 11'8 (3.94m x 3.56m)
- Separate Toilet
- Lean To: 20'10 x 8'8 (6.35m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 9'10 (4.07m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 9'11 (3.30m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 6'1 (3.58m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'2 x 6'1 (2.19m x 1.86m)
- Front Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44066940.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.