2 bedroom flat for saleClerkenwell Road, London, EC1M
Sold STC £849,950
- Moments Walk: Farringdon Crossrail and Barbican
- High Specification Fixture & Fittings
- Chain Free / Vacant Possession
- 24 Hr Concierge
- Great Investment Potential (£680 p.w.)
- 2 Large Double Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms
- Central Location & Quiet Surroundings
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Available furnished / unfurnished February 2017
A beautifully presented 5th floor two bedroom apartment situated in the heat of bustling Clerkenwell, moments from Farringdon and Barbican tube stations.
This apartment is set within one of Clerkenwell’s most sought after developments and benefits from a 24 hours concierge, lift and high specification fixtures and furnishings throughout. Spread over 800 sq.ft, the apartment offers generous open plan living with two large double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Situated in the heart of London’s design capital, the location offers very convenient access to Barbican and Farringdon (Crossrail) stations, as well as an array of convenient amenities and attractions including Waitrose, Exmouth Market, Shoreditch, Angel and the City.
The apartment is offered chain free with vacant possession and would command an annual rent of £35,360.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 187133S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.