3 bedroom detached house for saleCross Street, Rothwell, Northants, NN14 6DD
- Detached three bedroom dormer property
- Two recepetion rooms
- Ground foor master bedroom
- Fitted ground floor bathroom suite
- Fitted first floor shower room
- Easy maintenance gardens to side & rear
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
A deceptively spacious and versatile mature three bedroom detached dormer style property with accommodation arranged over two floors. EPC rate D: Benefits include: gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, modern kitchen, refitted bathroom and shower suites, low maintenance garden to side and rear. The overall accommodation comprises entrance hall, 20ft lounge, master bedroom, bathroom with separate guest WC, dining room, kitchen and utility room, first floor landing, two bedrooms and shower room with WC. Outside steps ascend to a small fore court and low maintenance side and rear gardens. To the right side of the property is space to create an off road parking area subject to relevant planning permission from local authority. NO CHAIN!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44068041.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 340334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Results Estate Agents Ltd , Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.