4 bedroom detached house for saleHillway, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £199,995
- Very Competitively Priced For an Early Sale & Well Worth Early Viewing
- An Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Presented to a High Standard
- Delightful Lounge with an Electric Fire Set in an Attractive Feature Surround
- Extensive Kitchen/Diner with Built-in Oven & Hob & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Separate Utility Room with Matching Fitted Units & Cloakroom/WC
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes & an Ensuite Shower Room
- Three Further Generous Bedrooms with One Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Nicely Presented Family Bathroom with a White Three Piece Suite & Attractive Tiling
- Well Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
Very Competitively Priced For an Early Sale and Well Worth Early Viewing. An Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Presented to a High Standard.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.