4 bedroom detached house for saleForest Road, Dorridge, Solihull
- Four Bed Detached Art Deco Style House
- In Need of Full Refurbishment
- Sought After Central Dorridge Location
- Good Plot
- Short Walk To Train Station & Dorridge Primary School
4 Bed Detached Art Deco Style House Requiring Full Refurbishment * Prime Dorridge Location * Close Proximity to Dorridge Train Station & Primary School * Good Size Garden & Parking * Potential To Develop To A Superb Family Home In The Heart Of Dorridge
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a 4 bed detached Art Deco style house in need of full refurbishment, and situated in a highly sought after central Dorridge address within a short walk from Dorridge train station and primary school. Set within a decent private plot, the property offers huge scope to either refurbish a rare Art Deco house or extend and re-model to a fantastic family home in a prime location. Call for further information.
Oak panel flooring, central heating radiator, stairs up to first floor with pantry below. Doors off to;
Front Reception Room 14' 4" into bay x 10' 10" max ( 4.37m into bay x 3.30m max )
Bay window to front aspect, marble feature fire place with log burner, central heating radiator and power points.
Double doors to front and door to;
Rear Reception Room 12' 10" x 10' 11" max ( 3.91m x 3.33m max )
Window and door to rear aspect, feature fire place with gas fire point, central heating radiator and power points.
low flush wc, wash hand basin, central heating radiator, window to front aspect.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
Wall and base level storage units, belfast sink unit, space for rangemaster cooker, space for fridge freezer, quarry tiled floor, window to rear aspect and door to;
Rear Entrance Hall
Door to outside, door to store and doors off to;
Plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Garage 16' 4" x 7' 2" ( 4.98m x 2.18m )
Double doors to front, power and lighting.
First Floor Landing
Hatch to loft, central heating radiator and doors off to;
Bedroom One 14' 6" into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.42m into bay x 3.33m )
Bay window to front aspect, central heating radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.33m )
Window to rear aspect, central heating radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 18' 4" x 7' 5" ( 5.59m x 2.26m )
Windows to front and rear aspects, central heating radiator and power points.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
Window to front aspect, central heating radiator and power points.
Bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, towel radiator, airing cupboard housing water tanks, two windows to rear aspect.
Low flush wc,
Good size mature rear garden having a paved patio leading to garden laid mainly to lawn with flower borders, cold water tap, gated side access to the front of the property.
Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44068191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL102211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.