2 bedroom maisonette for saleMarine Parade, Eastbourne
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extremely Spacious Two Bedroom Flat
- Stunning Direct Sea Views
- Retaining Period Features
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Sought After Location
- Study & Conservatory
- Being Sold with the Freehold to the Building
Situated directly on Eastbourne's seafront & benefiting from stunning views across the beach & towards the pier is this split level flat. Offering extremely spacious rooms throughout with 2 large reception rooms, study, two double bedrooms & balcony. Being sold with the freehold to the building.
Seafront. Spacious two bedroom duplex situated directly on the seafront benefiting from being within close proximity to local shops and amenities, regular bus services to and from the town centre and Eastbourne Seafront. This spacious apartment offers living accommodation over two floors with two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom, separate dining room and bay front living room with uninterrupted sea views. The property is Grade II listed and is also to be sold with the entire freehold. Other benefits include double glazing and balcony with stunning views. An internal viewing is considered essential by the sellers sole agent to prevent disappointment.
With entry phone system and storage cupboard.
Study 5' 4" x 4' 8" ( 1.63m x 1.42m )
Window to the side aspect, radiator, central heating boiler and loft hatch.
Living Room 18' 8" into bay x 16' 4" into recess ( 5.69m into bay x 4.98m into recess )
Bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace, two radiators, balcony, TV and telephone points and ceiling coving.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed patio doors, radiator, TV point and built in storage cupboards.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, space for cooker and fridge freezer and double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.18m x 3.33m )
Wooden construction, storage cupboard and steps leading down to courtyard garden and rear access.
Bedroom 1 19' 4" into bay x 16' 3" ( 5.89m into bay x 4.95m )
Bay window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV and telephone points. With direct views over Eastbourne seafront.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 9' 4" into recess ( 4.45m x 2.84m into recess )
Window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard, radiator, vanity sink unit and airing cupboard.
Comprising of double shower cubicle, vanity sink unit, WC, downlighting, radiator and window to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.