1 bedroom flat for sale3 Newbury Street
Sold STC £130,000
- Allocated parking space to the rear
- Double bedroom
- Modern contemporary bathrooms
- Well-appoint kitchen area with built in appliances
- Open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room
- Replacement sash style double glazing
- Electric heating
A rarely available well appointed one bedroom apartment in central Wantage town centre.
The property comprising of a large communal area with stairs and intercom access to the apartment and an allocated parking space to the rear; open plan kitchen/sitting/dining room as well as a double bedroom and bathroom. The apartment is finished to a high specification to include white gloss kitchen with built in oven, hob, fridge and washing machine, modern contemporary bathroom with led lighting in both the kitchen and bathroom area. Additional benefits include replacement sash style double glazing.
125 years from June 2013 with an annual maintenance charge of £800
All mains services connected. Modern electric heating.
Modern electric heating.
Energy efficient Megaflow water heater.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44068815.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26466334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.