3 bedroom terraced house for saleLake View, Holderness Road, Hull
Sold STC £119,950
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining/Sitting Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Utility room
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Garage/Workshop with rear vehicular access
ATTRACTIVE AND EXTENDED FAMILY PROPERTY SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO EAST PARK- FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY!
An attractive and extended to rear traditional bay window three bedroom mid terraced large family house with gas fired central heating system, double glazing-where specified and security alarm system.
Situated in a highly regarded residential location served by shops incorporating Morrisons Superstore, East Park/Woodford Leisure Centre, schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb large family house being totally misleading in size and specification from its facade so must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Canopy Style Covered Porch
With double glazed door, double glazed window, radiator, dado rail and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Lounge 13' 9" max/ into bay x 11' 6" max ( 4.19m max/ into bay x 3.51m max )
With double glazed rounded bay window, feature fireplace incorporating living flame built in gas fire, two built in storage cupboards to recesses, radiator, ceiling rose, coving and glazed door.
Dining/ Sitting Room 15' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.83m x 3.56m )
With double glazed window, built in gas fire incorporating back boiler/central heating unit, two built in storage cupboards to recess, radiator, dado rail, coving and glazed door.
Re-Fitted Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.69m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, gas cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, double glazed window and glazed panelled door.
With utility room off.
With plumbing for automatic washing machine, laminated work surfaces, splash back tiling, venting for tumble dryer, double glazed window and double glazed exit door.
With partially tiled walls, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level wc, shaver socket, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" max/ into bay x 10' 2" to back of wardrobes/+recess ( 4.22m max/ into bay x 3.10m to back of wardrobes/+recess )
With double glazed bay window, fitted wardrobes and over cupboards, radiator and panelled door.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 7' 6" excluding fitted wardrobes ( 3.53m x 2.29m excluding fitted wardrobes )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, over cupboards, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.29m )
With double glazed casement window, radiator and door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath with mixer tap, power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
With trap door access via ladder to boarded roof space with light and carpeted flooring.
To the front of the property is a block paved garden/ driveway.
To the rear is a paved garden designed for ease of maintenance with feature raised flower and shrub beds, light, cold water tap, garage/workshop (17'4"x17'2" Internal Measurements) with light, power points and electric remote controlled vehicular up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44070147.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.