2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Sycamores, Hagley, Stourbridge
Sold STC £200,000
- Two Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close To Hagley Village
- Lounge and Conservatory
- Rear Garden and Two Parking Spaces
Beautiful two bedroom end terrace property in a peaceful cul-de-sac location, being within catchment for local schools and amenities and close to Hagley Village. The property has its own side gate access, two parking spaces and a conservatory.
Like strawberries and cream, you and this beautiful two bedroom end-terraced home could be the perfect match. Entering through the front door and into the hallway you will be welcomed and drawn into the spacious living room with doors into the conservatory. There is a front aspect kitchen with more storage than you could wish for and a range of modern units. Upstairs the master bedroom is the show stopper with bespoke fitted wardrobes along with front facing window. A further bedroom lines the back of the house with this floor being finished off with a refitted shower room. The property also offers two allocated parking spaces, a low maintenance garden to the rear. This property needs to be viewed to be appreciated. Call us now to book an appointment to view.
Front pebbled garden with two parking spaces, side gate access and two outside lights. Step upto front door with canopy over.
Stairs to first floor accommodation, ceiling light connection and central heating radiator. Door to lounge and archway to kitchen.
Lounge 11' 6" x 14' 2" ( 3.51m x 4.32m )
Rear facing sliding double glazed doors to conservatory, fire place and inset gas fire with marble back and hearth. Understairs cupboard, ceiling light connection and central heating radiator.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Side and rear facing double glazed windows, double glazed doors to rear garden , tiling to floor, ceiling fan light and two wall light connections.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 10' 10" ( 2.39m x 3.30m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall/ base units and work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink/ drainer unit with mixer tap. Four ring gas hob with cooker hood over and electric oven beneath, integrated fridge and freezer and further plumbing space for washing machine. Ceiling light connection and front facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and ceiling light connection. Doors to:
Bedroom One 9' 4" Not Including Wardrobe x 11' 5" ( 2.84m Not Including Wardrobe x 3.48m )
Front facing double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes, ceiling light connection and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' 11" x 11' 7" ( 2.11m x 3.53m )
Rear facing double glazed window, ceiling light connection and central heating radiator.
Vanity unit with low level w.c, shower cubicle with glass sliding door and further vanity unit with recessed sink and mixer tap over. Full height tiling, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights and side facing double glazed obscure window.
Paved patio and step down to pebbled garden with sundial central feature.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44070201.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG102773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.