3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeaconsfield Road, Southport, PR9 7AN
- Semi detached house of character.
- In need of modernisation.
- No onward chain.
- Two double bedrooms and boxroom.
- Two reception rooms.
- Bathroom and separate w.c.
- Gardens with parking space.
- Excellent potential.
AN OLDER STYLE SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE OF CHARACTER REQUIRING MODERNISATION SITUATED IN A WELL ESTABLISHED RESIDENTIAL AREA.
HALL, 2 SEPARATE LIVING ROOMS, KITCHEN/UTILITY ROOM, ADDITIONAL GROUND FLOOR W.C., 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BOXROOM, BATHROOM AND SEPARATE W.C.
ENCLOSED, MEDIUM SIZE EXTENSIVELY FLAGGED GARDENS WITH THE BENEFIT OF A SUNNY ASPECT AT THE REAR AND PARKING SPACE AT THE FRONT.
IN NEED OF EXTENSIVE MODERNISATION. EXCELLENT POTENTIAL.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.