3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouthcoates Lane, Hull
- Recently Improved (August 2016)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gardens & Garage
- Popular Location!!
Guide Price £110,000 - £115,000. Recently Improved (August 2016) Large Family House Having Been The Subject of Considerable Improvement to Include a New Kitchen & Bathroom. The Property Has Been Completed To A High Standard with Exceptional Passion- FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY, CIRCLE THIS AD NOW!
A well presented and recently improved (August 2016) traditional style mid terraced large family house having been the subject of considerable improvement to include a new kitchen and bathroom and completed to a high standard with exceptional passion. FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY!
Situated forming part of this popular residential location served by shops- Holderness Road, East Park/Woodford Leisure Centre, schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb family house being totally misleading in size and specification from its facade so must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Canopy Style Covered Porch
With double glazed door, double glazed screen to side, dado rail, radiator and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
With white suite comprising; Low level wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, vinyl floor covering and door.
Lounge 12' 10" into bay x 11' 5" ( 3.91m into bay x 3.48m )
With double glazed bay window, feature fire surround incorporating Victorian style fire place with living flame built in gas fire, radiator, ceiling rose and door.
Dining/ Sitting Room 17' 1" x 11' 2" ( 5.21m x 3.40m )
With double glazed window, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, two radiators, inset ceiling spotlights and glazed panelled door. Open plan to:-
Re-Fitted Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
(Re-fitted August 2016). With splash back tiling, inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces, electric hob, fan assisted electric oven, chimney style filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating/combination boiler serving domestic hot water and radiators, double glazed window, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, inset ceiling spotlights and double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" max/ into bay x 10' 5" max ( 4.04m max/ into bay x 3.18m max )
With double glazed bay window, feature period style decorative fireplace, radiator, ceiling rose and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.49m )
With double glazed window, radiator and flush style door.
(Re-fitted August 2016) With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, plumbed shower, shower screen, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, vinyl floor covering, double glazed window with patterned glass, inset ceiling spotlights and door.
With dado rail.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance with brick built wall forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate.
To the rear is a lawned garden with block paved patio area, cold water tap, light, garage (15' 6" x 11' 7" internal measurements) having light, power point and vehicular up and over door, timber fence forming boundary incorporating timber gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44070918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.