1 bedroom retirement property for saleLiberty Court, 7 Bellingdon Road, Chesham, Buckinghamshire
- Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Sitting Room opening to terrace
- Well fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Good size bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Residents lounge
- Guest suite with en-suite facilities
- Short walk to town centre and station
- Built five years ago
A ground floor retirement, built by McCarthy & Stone in 2011, centrally located within a short level walk to the town centre and station, offering security, independence and comfortable living. This complex has a house manager with an emergency pull-cord system which is available 24 hours a day. There is a lift and a laundry room and a guest suite with en-suite facilities for friends and family. A resident’s lounge is located on the upper ground floor with direct access to the attractive courtyard garden with lawn and paved seating area. There is an integral battery scooter store with charging points and car parking available for residents and visitors.
Property ref: 121_220_4240491
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44071047.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4240491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Nash & Co., Amersham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.