5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Pemberley, Millers Lock, Welford
The Pemberley is an attractive part stone family residence comprising of an Entrance Hall, Living Room, open plan Kitchen/Family/Dining room with two sets of bi-folding doors and boasting a 'House Beautiful' award winning British made 'Kesseler Evala' Kitchen, Study/Play Room, Utility Room, large WC/Boot Room and an integral Double Garage. The first floor comprises of five double bedrooms with two En-Suite Shower rooms, Dressing Room to the master and Family Bathroom.
Henderson Connellan are proud to present a select new development of exceptional 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom homes built by Mears New Homes, an industry leader in delivering quality housing solutions across the country. Located within the picturesque village of Welford, these properties are distinguished by their individual design and high quality specification finish throughout.
Welford offers fantastic transport links to the M1, M6 and A14 and only a short drive to the popular market town of Market Harborough. The nearest train stations are Market Harborough, Long Buckby and Rugby, all within a short drive. The Market Harborough station is located on the Midland Mainline service to London St Pancras, and Rugby and Long Buckby stations are located on the Virgin and Midland lines.
Welford is positioned on the River Avon, enjoying a rural setting with surrounding countryside. Welford offers its own village shop, post office, parish church, coffee and gift shop, petrol station and public house. There is a well regarded primary school within the village and secondary schooling at the highly respected Guilsborough Academy.
Plot 1 - £550,000
Plot 24 - £550,000
Plot 27 - £560,000
Plot 30 - £550,000
The Pemberley is an attractive part stone family residence comprising of an Entrance Hall, Living Room, open plan Kitchen/Family/Dining room with two sets of bi-folding doors, and boasting a 'House Beautiful' award winning British made 'Kesseler Evala' Kitchen, Study/Play Room, Utility Room, large Guest WC and an integral Double Garage. The first floor comprises of five double bedrooms with two En-Suite Shower rooms, Dressing Room to the master and Family Bathroom.
FIND US - POSTCODE NN6 6HR
Attention to Detail
- Quartz "Silestone" work surfaces
- High quality German appliances
- Aluminium bi-folding doors
- Underfloor Heating to the ground floor
- Sustainable heating with air source heat pump
- Choice of contemporary or traditional kitchens
- Fully integrated appliances
- Down lighters in Kitchens, Cloakrooms, Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Chrome Towel Warmers
- Choice of contemporary large format tiles
- Fully fitted sliding wardrobes
- Heritage paint colours
- Lawned Gardens
- Idyllic village location
- 3 minutes drive to the a14 M1/M6 link road
- Market Harborough in 18 minutes
- Rugby in 22 minutes
- Birmingham in 49 minutes
- Leicester in 37 minutes
- Northampton in 31 minutes
Friday to Sunday - 11.00am to 5.00pm
Monday – Thursday booked by appointment on 01858 410400
No appointment required, however it is advised to make one to ensure our Sales Advisor can dedicate the required amount of time to your needs.
Help to Buy
With the new Government backed Help to Buy scheme you can move in to a Millers Lock home with as little as a 5% deposit and up to 20% loan from the Government.
Meaning you can move into Plot 1 Pemberley 5 Bedroom family home for only £440,000
WHO IS IT FOR?
The new Help to Buy scheme is available to anyone looking to buy a new property on Millers Lock.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
• You will only need a 5% deposit
• The Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your property through an equity loan
• The loan is interest free for 5 years and can be repaid anytime or on the sale of your home
• You can move into a new home up to the value of £600,000
• You will qualify for some of the best mortgage rates available as you only require a 75% mortgage
Assisted Move Available
The fast and free way to sell your home
Assisted Move is the solution if you want to buy a property at Millers Lock but haven't sold your own house and don't want to Part Exchange.
• Henderson Connellan or an associated estate agent will work as your agent to market your present home
• YOU AGREE THE SELLING PRICE on your present home
• Details of your present home will be DISPLAYED IN OUR SALES OFFICES
• MILLERS LOCK DO ALL THE CHASING with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
• You GET A MARKET PRICE for your present home
• You can TRADE 'UP', 'DOWN' or 'SIDEWAYS'
• Properties can be registered on the scheme NATIONWIDE
• Prospective BUYERS ARE PROPERLY QUALIFIED before being given an appointment to view your present home
• Most importantly - it's FREE OF CHARGE! Millers Lock pay your Estate Agent fees
The images shown are indicative only. They may not be images of the specific property types and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Property ref: 121_1815_4238685
15' 8" x 11' 9" (4.78m x 3.58m)
12' 2" x 10' 10" (3.71m x 3.30m)
15' 5" x 8' 10" (4.70m x 2.69m)
12' 3" x 7' 5" (3.73m x 2.26m)
15' 8" x 8' 5" (4.78m x 2.57m)
6' 11" x 5' 11" (2.11m x 1.80m)
16' 1" x 9' 9" (4.90m x 2.97m)
6' 10" x 4' 11" (2.08m x 1.50m)
En Suite One
7' 5" x 6' 10" (2.26m x 2.08m)
18' 1"max x 14' 7" (5.51m x 4.44m)
En Suite Two
6' 10" x 5' 9" (2.08m x 1.75m)
12' 2" x 8' 7" max (3.71m x 2.62m)
10' 4" x 8' 2" (3.15m x 2.49m)
10' 8" x 9' 12" (3.25m x 3.05m)
9' 11" max x 8' 10" max (3.02m x 2.69m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4238685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henderson Connellan, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.