2 bedroom flat for saleThatcham Court, High Road, London, N20
- Top floor flat and so lovely and quiet with minimal noise from neighbours
- New bathroom suite with fixed rainfall shower head and heated towel rail
- Worcester-Bosch combination boiler and new radiators fitted
- Large rooms with excellent levels of daylight. Two spacious DOUBLE bedrooms. Broadband ready.
- Plenty of storage options available
- 3 minutes walk into Whetstone which has a good selection of shops/restaurants/bars
- Attractive balcony which receives the afteroon sun. Ideal for sitting and/or for plants.
- Quiet block off the main road. On street parking (no permits required).
- Recently fitted new Bosch gas hob and cooker.
- located within 0.5 miles of Northern line tube and overground trains.
Virtual Tour - https://www.keypla.com/tours/SoDpQ/GalRn/
A well presented two DOUBLE bedroom top-floor flat which is positioned close to Whetstone high street and local amenities. Since the owner purchased the flat, they have carried out a complete renovation, resulting in a modern, bright and homely space.
Every room in the flat receives plenty of daylight and is an above average size with a large lounge/diner and two bedrooms which can fit a super king/king size bed in one bedroom and a double bed in the other bedroom. The flat also has plenty of storage which does not impact on the space available within the rooms.
The flat is tucked away down a side street and so off the main Whetstone high street which results in less traffic noise but is still within a few minutes walk of Whetstone high street with its wide range of fantastic shops and restaurants. The local pub is 5 minutes away, the tube 10 minutes and the bus routes 1 minute. Just across the road is Brook Farm Open Space, with lovely walks to Barnet, sporting activities and allotments.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44071896.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference yqn-dzk8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.