1 bedroom terraced house for saleWaterlees Road, Wisbech
Sold STC £89,995
- Mid terraced house
- 1 bedroom
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Off road parking plus garage
- No upward chain!
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT! Being offered with no upward chain is this terraced property that has a galleried bedroom, open plan lounge/diner, fitted kitchen with some appliances included and a bathroom. Outside has off road parking, a garage & rear garden.
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT! This mid terraced house is located on the outskirts of Wisbech and includes a galleried bedroom and a bathroom on the first floor with an open plan lounge/diner and a kitchen including a cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine on the ground floor. Outside includes off road parking, a garage and a rear garden. Being sold with no upward chain, this property is ready to move straight into!
Kitchen 7' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.24m )
Lounge / Diner 16' 2" max x 11' max ( 4.93m max x 3.35m max )
Galleried Bedroom 11' 1" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.38m max x 3.02m max )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Proceed out of town and at the second set of traffic lights continue straight on. At the mini roundabout continue along and at the next set of traffic lights turn left into Walton Road. Follow the road round and then turn left into Windsor Drive. Proceed to the bottom and turn right onto Waterlees Road where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
Includes photos of Wisbech.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44072130.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.