3 bedroom detached house for saleCookham Road, Maidenhead
Offers in Region of £475,000
- NO CHAIN
- BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- TANDEM LENGTH GARAGE
A detached three bedroom family home with potential to extend subject to planning permission, and within a short walk of Furze Platt railway station.
double glazed door to side, two storage cupboards housing electricity and gas meters.
w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, tiled walls, vinyl flooring,
Lounge/diner 24' 10" x 16' 9" narrowing to 9' 9" ( 7.57m x 5.11m narrowing to 2.97m )
double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear, two radiators, telephone point, TV point, coving.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.02m )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, roll top work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink unit, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, understairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear, door to garden.
First Floor Landing
double glazed window to side, cupboard, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
double glazed window to rear, double built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.84m )
double glazed window to front, radiator.
double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, fully tiled.
w.c, fully tiled, double glazed window to rear.
patio, lawn, shed, tap, side access gate, door to
Tandem Length Garage
From Maidenhead town centre take the B4447 Cookham Road and immediately before the left hand bend over the railway bridge turn right into the feeder road into Aldebury Road. Turn immediately right and number 228 will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44072145.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.