4 bedroom detached house for saleAlderdale Avenue, Dudley
- Impressive Detached Residence
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Study
- Stylish Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom plus Two Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Garage plus Ample Off Road Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Presented Throughout to a High Standard
Occupying a quiet position in an extremely popular residential area off the ever popular Northway in Sedgley, this five bedroom family residence has been extended and improved in recent years to an exceptionally high standard.
A simply stunning and most impressive detached home providing excellent family accommodation that must be seen to be appreciated.
The property is local to a range of amenities including shops, schools and public transport services.
Numerous noteworthy features include: three reception rooms, stylish fitted kitchen having integrated appliances, 'high gloss' porcelain floor tiling on the ground floor, family bathroom plus two ensuite shower rooms, central heating, uPVC double glazing, off road parking plus garage and there is a delightful enclosed and private garden to the rear.
INTERIOR VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44072436.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7064351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.