4 bedroom detached house for saleShirley Drive, Worthing, BN14 9AX
- Beautiful Half An Acre Gardens
- Detached Character Property
- Oak Floors & Doors
- Impressive 22'9 x 19'4 Living Room
- Two Further Reception Rooms
- Fitted Country Style Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms - Two Ensuite
- Sought After Location - Double Garage
Sussex House is a lovely detached character residence situated in this sought after quiet road in Offington Park. The covered entrance canopy with a solid oak front door leads to the entrance porch and on to the entrance hall with feature beams. There are three reception rooms, spacious dining room to the front with Claygate style brick open fireplace, breakfast/morning room with AGA solid fuel/log burner and this leads to the impressive living room with feature smooth limestone fireplace and wide sliding patio doors to the beautiful rear garden. The country style fitted kitchen comprises a comprehensive range of units, granite work surfaces and includes a dishwasher, fridge, freezer and range cooker. The fitted utility room also has granite work surfaces and leads to the spacious cloakroom.
The first floor offers four bedrooms, two en-suites, a family bathroom and a separate WC.
The property is set in stunning grounds of approximately half an acre laid to lawn, patios, trees, shrubs, flower boarders and a small woodland area with a number of sheds and a summer house which looks over the garden.
The property is located in the highly desirable Offington Park area which was developed in the late 1920's and 1930's. It is ideally situated with easy access to the A27 with routes to Brighton, London & Southampton. Worthing town centre is located approximately 2 miles away with its comprehensive range of amenities and facilities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.