3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSkidmore Avenue, Bradmore, Wolverhampton
- Three bedroom semi-detached corner plot
- Lounge & Separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Downstairs toilet
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Double glazing & Central heating
- Rear garden with patio area
- Driveway parking & Garage
- No onward chain
***NO CHAIN*** Skitts Estate Agents are pleased to present a three bedroom semi-detached corner plot in a popular residential location. The property boasts a large lounge, separate dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs toilet, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. It also benefits from double glazing, central heating, a rear garden and driveway parking leading to the garage. Sold with no onward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7049055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.