3 bedroom terraced house for saleMoulton Avenue, Hounslow
Offers in Excess of £425,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- New Roof
- Self-Contained Annexe
- Large Rear Garden
- Potential To Extend
Barnard Marcus Richmond welcome to the market this three bedroom mid terrace 1930's family home situated on Moulton Avenue, Hounslow.
Accommodation to the ground floor comprises of entry porch, hallway, three piece bathroom suite, spacious reception room and fitted kitchen with access to the large private rear garden.
The ground floor also features a self-contained annexe with kitchenette and three piece shower suite with is currently tenanted.
The first floor comprises of three spacious double bedrooms with loft access.
Additional benefits include front garden, side access and potential to extend STPC.
A viewing is highly recommended by our vendors sole choice of agents, Barnard Marcus Richmond.
Public transport facilities are provided by a network of local bus routes and Underground services at Hounslow West and Hounslow Central stations (Piccadilly lines). Shopping amenities are available at Hounslow town centre which lies to the south, together with recreational pursuits at either Osterley Park to the east and Lampton Park just south. Further road links include the M4 motorway, which lies to the north.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44073708.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC103415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.