3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAndrew Road, Eynesbury, ST. NEOTS
Sold STC £280,000
- Three bedrooms
- Downstairs shower room
- Two reception rooms
- 21ft kitchen
- Off road parking
- No onward chain
- 12ft master bedroom
* Three Room extension
* Downstairs shower
* Two reception rooms
* 21ft kitchen
* 12ft master bedroom
* Off road parking
* No onward chain
Glass panelled front door. Wooden flooring, staircase to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard and radiator. Door to
11'10" x 23'10" (3.62m x 7.27m). Double glazed window to the front, patio doors leading out onto the rear garden, and double radiator in both the lounge and dining room. Door to
Downstairs Shower Room
Large shower with glass screen, closed coupled WC, pedestal wash basin. Radiator and window to the rear.
21'10" x 10'5"' reducing to 7'09" (6.67m x 3.18m) maximum. Double glazed windows to the rear and velux skylight. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of eye and base level units and a range of integrated appliances which include an electric oven and hob, two fridge/freezer's and dishwasher. There is also a space for a washing machine. Radiator fitted. Door to
6'04" x 8'09" (1.94m x 2.67m) Obscure double glazed window and door to the front and radiator.
8'07" x 20'06" (2.63m x 6.26m) Double glazed patio doors and window to rear and radiator.
First floor landing
Double glazed window to the side, access into the loft space and airing cupboard.
12'02" x 11'5" (3.72m x 3.48m) maximum. Double glazed window to the front, fitted mirrored wardrobes and radiator.
10'04" x 11'01" (3.16m x 3.38m). Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
7'11" x 7'11" (2.42m x 2.42m). Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear. Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal basin, closed coupled WC and radiator.
To the front of the property there is off road parking. The rear garden commences with mainly laid to lawn leading to raised patio area. Large outbuilding 5'11" (1.81m) x 16'05" (5.01m) with power and lighting.
A new boiler was installed in 2016
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44073744.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSQ201127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.