1 bedroom apartment for saleJames Street, Southampton
Sold STC £94,000
- Second Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Separate Living Room & Kitchen
- External Storage Cupboard
- Communal Garden
- No Forward Chain
- Ideal Investment/First Time Purchase
An ideal buy-to-let opportunity or first time purchase is this purpose built, second floor apartment situated in central Southampton! Comprising one double bedroom, separate living room and kitchen, bathroom, and external storage unit. Parking is available to rent (Subject to availability).
**PERFECT INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE OPPORTUNITY** A well proportioned one bedroom, purpose built apartment situated on the second floor in St Mary's, Southampton. Centrally located within close proximity of local shops, restaurants, leisure facilities and public transport links. An ideal home for a working professional(s) that wish to walk to work within Southampton City Centre.
The property comprises one double bedroom, separate living room, contemporary kitchen with high gloss wall and base units with granite work surfaces, bathroom, and external storage unit. Parking is available to rent from the council at low cost (Subject to availability).
For more information, or to arrange your internal viewing call us now to avoid the rush!
Living Room 16' 4" Max x 10' 2" ( 4.98m Max x 3.10m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 6" Max ( 3.07m x 1.98m Max )
Bedroom 13' 4" x 8' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.54m )
External Storage Cupboard
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44073762.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.